The New Vintro Hotel & Restaurant

Newly opened on August 14, 2014, Vintro Hotel & Restaurant already offers a new cuisine to the constantly growing area of South Beach.

At the opening of Vintro Hotel & Restaurant, future customers were able to preview the hotel’s attractions which includes the restaurant and the modern artwork that decorates the walls, adding an unique touch.

The artwork contributes to the restaurant’s environment and confirms the modern and chic look that many South Beach hotels attempt to create but end up unsuccessful. However, the artwork, which is intended for a more mature crowd, prevents the hotel from hosting anyone under the age of 18 but the restaurant remains open to people of all ages.

Notably, another hotel and restaurant opening in Miami Beach is not a new concept for any Miami resident but Operations Manager Andrea Martinez assures that Vintro is going to be a completely new experience.

“Vintro has a new way of thinking about food and what a restaurant environment should be like in Miami Beach. Vintro brings with it a whole new way of thinking about Miami Beach restaurant for the Miami local who tends to avoid the area because of the inaccessibility,” said Andrea Martinez.

She confirms her statement by revealing the menu items which include an array of Mediterranean fusion cuisine. Deliciously presented, Vintro restaurant gives their Mediterranean dishes a Spanish twist by serving their plates in a “tapas” style. The idea is to make the items easier to share and more “family style.”

“The concept behind Vintro is that you are going to a friend’s house – a place where you feel welcome and where you know you will have a good time. The menu is unlike any other in Miami because it combines flavors from all over the world but remains simple and flavorful. It is (the menu) also meant to be accessible which means that people can find items at all different price ranges and for varying tastes and moods,” Ms. Martinez commented while further describing the restaurant.

The restaurant definitely has a welcoming atmosphere along with a well equipped and attentive staff that all people can enjoy.