Taste with Talia: Prime views and dining at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar

When you arrive on the 15th floor of the W Miami, formerly the Viceroy, you will walk right into 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. This half- indoor, half-outdoor restaurant provides magnificent views of Brickell Avenue and the bay right from your table. The menu is contemporary American, but represents a host of diverse flavors, just like the city of Miami itself.

To start this vibrant, culinary experience, the Humboldt fog Goat Cheese and Beet Salad ($13) is a delicious appetizer that is sure to please. Drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette and topped with walnuts, this refreshing and healthy salad is sure to prepare you for the main course, and leave you wanting more.

For the main course, the New York Strip Steak ($32) is probably the best you will ever come across in your lifetime. The steak is incredibly tender and juicy, and has a rosemary spice flavor to it. The meat is plated with warm steak sauce, charred sprouting broccoli, and wild mushrooms. This meal is incredibly tasty, flavorful, and will satisfy any steak connoisseur.

If you still have room for more, the desserts at 15th & Vine are decadent and worthwhile. The Passion Fruit and Mango Crème Brulée ($11), is a favorite if you enjoy more of a fruity and refreshing dessert. If a chocoholic and a coffee lover created the perfect dessert, the Chocolate ($13) would be it. With chocolate mousse, coffee, hazelnut, and star anise, this rich item is a must try.

15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar is a beautiful, eclectic restaurant that will entice anyone looking for fine dining without the fine dining price. The restaurant is quite spacious so it’s the perfect place to host large or small parties. Even though you dine hundreds of feet above the hustle and bustle of Miami down below, you feel immersed and connected with the charm of the city right from your table.

At 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar in Brickell, the New york Strip Steak is served with mushrooms and broccoli, topped with a delicious steak sauce and rosemary. This beautifully prepared meal is guaranteed to satisfy any steak lover. Photo by Talia Pfeffer.