Preview | Vibra Urbana: America’s Biggest Reggaeton Festival Takes Place in Miami

The Vibra Urbana reggaeton festival features many famous artists and will take place on Dec. 18 and 19.

Jade Garcia, Social Media Editor

On Aug. 31, Vibra Urbana announced that tickets were on sale for the dates December 18th and 19th here in Miami. Vibra Urbana, the biggest reggaeton music festival in the U.S, and will soon take place this weekend at 12 p.m. in the Miami Country Fair & Exposition center.

Immediately after looking at the lineup, it’s impossible to resist the urge to get your hands on a ticket. It’s no surprise that the festival is now 99% sold out. Vibra Urbana is a two day festival with 38 different artists performing each day. The Day 1 headline consists of big artists like: Don Omar, Myke Towers, Sech, and Zion & Lennox. While Day 2 is just as strong with huge artists like: Anuel AA, Rauw Alejandro, El Alfa, and Arcangel.  

Many students bought tickets when they went on sale and are still even buying tickets now.

Sophomore Valeria Bigott shared her excitement over the music festival.

“I can’t wait to go with my friends and see all of my favorite artists,” Bigott said, “I’m so excited.” 

After announcing the Orlando lineup in the summer, Vibra Urbana announced that they’ll be back to perform here in Miami. Junior Ameerah Kawa is super excited to see some of her favorite artists perform. 

“I’m just overall excited to see these artists perform live mainly because they sing most of my favorite songs,” Kawa said. “I’m definitely most thrilled to see Anuel AA.”