• Art Exhibition Showcase April 16-17
  • Senior Week: April 15-19 in the Student Union During Both Lunches!
  • IB Seniors' Last Day of School: April 23

Wild Fork food truck offers traditional Brazilian cuisine

If you are looking for a new culinary experience, Wild Fork Foods is the place for you. This Brazilian food truck not only serves hot food, but they also sell frozen meat to take home.
Some of their specialties include Wild Fork Mixed Grill, which is a great option because it lets you try their freshly cooked beef, chicken thighs and pork sausage, all in one. With the main plate, you can choose two of three sides: cilantro rice, organic sweet peppers or field greens salad with Wild Fork vinaigrette. They serve quality food at affordable prices starting at $4.50 and going up to $12.90.

I tried the Churrasco Sandwich. The combination of the sandwich with some rice was a really nice mix. The bread was fresh and soft and the meat was juicy and delicious. I wasn’t hungry for the rest of the day, it really filled my appetite. I had a great experience. The service was quick and excellent. I loved the option of purchasing top quality frozen meat to take home and cook it myself.

Wild Fork is owned by JBSSA, a meat distributor famous in Brazil as well as in the U.S. The food truck goes around Miami-Dade, reaching as far south as Palmetto Bay and as north as Fort Lauderdale. They are in different locations in the Miami-Dade area each day, so to find out where they will be next, check their locations by visiting their website at www.wildforkfood.com. Aside from finding their food truck location, you may also purchase meat directly from their site.

Overall, Wild Fork is a great place for lunch. If you are looking for some good quality meat that’s fast and filling, I highly recommend it.